Monday, October 14, 2013

Warning: Broken Computer

Yep, that's right. The main computer shut down, and it's a hardware problem so I can't just reprogram it and fix it. We've already tried a new graphics card. My uncle thinks it's the motherboard.

The only other computer in the house is my personal one, without access to the Internet, at my mom's request. But my ADD brother has a few extra laptops laying around his house, so I'm on one that he brought over.

Now for my executive functioning problems today. First, I have an extremely high metabolism. I've already had a huge bowl of cereal, another bowl of potato sticks, and two huge smores today. I'm still starving. So that makes it so I can't focus on my schoolwork on my day off. Yep--I've got two projects due on Friday. How unlucky. Especially since I've also got a bad cold.

Of course, I'm used to this. As soon as I finish this post, I'm researching Galileo for a project in history. I'm the only one working alone, as there are an odd number of us in the class. But I prefer it, as I explained to the teacher. I'm happier this way.

I've also got a geometry project. It's on the different postulates and theorems, and we have to write information about each of them. I'm on page five of twenty-three, and I'm stuck. I still struggle to put into words the difference between equality and congruence. I can see it, I can think it, I can diagram it. I can't write it. That'll take some research, too.

I'm listening to Eye of the Tiger right now. I was just watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. Both of these things reference, in code, the one thing I based The Attic on. I'll keep hinting at it until someone gets it. Here's the next verse, and I hope to update soon.

My attic is just different.
My attic is not filled. 
My attic has the needed facts, 
Were I to be grilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment